THE EDGE® High Output Series
THE EDGE® High Output luminaire is designed to deliver high lumen packages with precise optical control. Upgrade friendly unit features a slim, low profile design that minimizes wind load requirements.
Available with rugged die cast aluminum adjustable arm that mounts to a vertical 60-76mm O.D. minimum 95mm tall tenon, or with direct/surface mount to vertical or horizontal surfaces.
Also, available with Cree TrueWhite Technology, the Cree Edge High Output helps to beautifully render true colors and deliver value beyond energy savings.
- Adjustable Arm mount: it is rugged die cast aluminum and mounts to 60–76mm O.D. minimum 95mm tall vertical tenon. Luminaire is adjustable from horizontal 90˚ towards pole and 120˚ away from pole
- Direct/Surface mount: it comes with two NPT plugs for surface wiring. Luminaire is adjustable 90˚ up from horizontal in 5˚ increments.
- Extruded aluminum adjustable mounting shaft
- Luminaire sides are rugged die cast aluminum with integral weathertight LED driver compartments and high performance heat sinks
- Patented NanoOptic Product Technology
- Slim, low profile, minimizing wind load requirements
- Standard color is Silver. Bronze, Black, White and Silver Bronze are also available
- Utilizes BetaLED Technology
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite Technology on 5000K luminaires
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI (4000K & 5700K); 90 CRI (5000K)
- CCT: 5700K Standard, 5000K, 4000K
- Montaggio: Adjustable Arm Mount, Direct/Surface Mount, Surface/Direct Mount for High-Bay Applications