From next April 24th, at the Forecourt Show in the NEC of Birmingham, Cree will showcase their range of canopy and indoor retail products on stand Q141. These include:
- Cree CPY Series, canopy fixtures designed to withstand the most challenging outdoor environments;
- CXB Series, the ideal replacement for commercial high-bay applications;
- Cree RKT Series, a stand-alone light engine and a mounting base for retrofitting existing installations;
- Cree 304 Series, an extremely versatile fixture idea for gas station forecourt canopies;
- Cree XSP Series, designed to resemble traditional street lights with improved performance;
- Cree LR22, architecturally designed recessed flat panel which blends seamlessly into any ceiling, offering soft, smooth, fully-luminous light.
Creating a positive first impression with a well-lit petrol station is crucial to attracting new customers. Cree’s high quality fixtures create an inviting and welcoming light with excellent visibility which help draws in new customers and saves on energy.
Cree’s warm indoor LEDs also provides customers with a sense of comfort, safety and security while projecting a clean, bright and professional finish to the store, while lowering energy and maintenance bills.
Cree’s LEDs use up to 85 percent less energy when compared to traditional lighting solutions. The easy-to-install lighting requires no re-lamping for at least 10 years and virtually no maintenance costs. The result is unbeatable value that contributes to a more profitable bottom line.CREE Media Alert Forecourt Show17
For info http://www.forecourtshow.co.uk